The 2021 season commences on 17th May.
We think the below is a sensible approach to reducing COVID related risks without diluting our core offer of peace, tranquillity, a spectacular setting and wonderful food:
- Staff will wear face coverings when serving food/pouring drinks but not when “socially distant” if acceptable to the guest.
- Guests to wear face coverings when not seated in the main building.
- Pre-bookings are required for non-residents in the evenings. Please call 01854 622282 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every guest to provide contact details for Test & Protect purposes. Information gathered will be retained for 21 days only. Contact details to be gathered through guest reservation details, a scan of the Test & Protect QR Code or pen and paper!
- Table service only throughout the hotel.
- Maximum party size of 6 (from up to 3 households). Children under 12 count towards households only. This increases to “8 from 8” if outside.
- Last drinks orders at 10pm. The restaurant and bars close at 10:30pm.
- The whole hotel will be regularly sanitised, cleaned and polished.
15th May 2021