Coronavirus in Scotland
All covid rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland, but the virus has not gone away.
Use ‘Covid sense’ to help protect yourself and others:
- get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- stay at home and rest if you have symptoms
- open windows when socialising indoors
- wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- wash your hands to protect yourself
- take an LFD test before visiting someone in a hospital or care home
Care for yourself and others to help slow down the spread of the virus and reduce pressure on our health services.